Ashoka College Management System
- Track all the information of faculty, student, batch etc.
- Show information description of college course.
- Provide filter report on Course, batch, and Session
- Managing information of college.
- Editing, adding and updating of records to ensure proper recourse management of college.
- Provide search facilities based on various factors such as college, course, batch, and session.
- Improving Communication with students and parents.
Functions of College Management System
- To manage students department wise and also provides the attendance entry.
- To manage the mark/ Grade details of students & Entering Exam marks for different exams in a year.
- To mange SMS Module which, enables messaging to a selective group or individuals in a fully automated manner.
- To manage the complete details of the college fee and also the payment details of fee, , fine, fine discount, etc.
- Staff management with Registration, Attendance Management, Relieving & Reports.
- To manage Events Calendar, Consolidated Current Attendance of Staff & Students.
- Management of front office activities like prospectus sale, enquiries, Phone Calls, Couriers In-Out, Calendar Planning.
- To manage the details of the department such as the course details and subjects contained in each course.
- To manage and set the time table for the classes.
- To store alumni details of the institution.
- Library Management including Book Issue, returns and Fine collection
Facilities of College Management System
Composition of Committee
- Coordinator: A senior faculty with good network.
- Faculty Member: one faculty from each department.
- Student Member: Two 3rd & two 4th year Students from each department and two 1st & 2nd year Students of MBA & MCA
|S.No.||Name of the Faculty||Designation||Department||Position||Mobile No||Email ID|
|1||Mr.G.Jayakar Johnson||Placement Officer||MBA||Coordinatoremail@example.com|
Roles & Responsibilities of College Management System
- To coordinate with CMS committee faculty members, to conduct the meetings, discussing about CMS (College Management System), taking suggestions from higher level or management.
- To coordinate the Dept-wise CMS committee faculty members and managing and co-coordinating various activities related to the campus.
- Implementing decisions taken in CMS committee meetings.
- Create check list, rules and regulations to maintain student’s data, Faculty Data, attendance, accounts, feed backs, department data, front office, exam section, library, and alumni data in order to maintain campus infrastructure.
- Generating various reports related students, faculty, department, and accounts in order mange the college.
- To collect the final data from Department wise members and ensuring the CMS maintained as per the rules and regulations.
- Organizing various activities as per the schedule.
- Understand the community in which they work.
- Understand themselves in relation to their community.
- Identify the needs and problems of the community and involve them in problem-solving.
- Utilize their knowledge in finding practical solutions to individual and community problems.
College Management System,