HR Women's Hostel
Ashoka Women's Engineering College has Girls Hostel with well furnished rooms and amenities. The hostel is maintained with a view of creating an ambience and atmosphere that is conducive for the students to concentrate on studies. Kitchen with modern amenities and spacious dining area has been provided for the hostel.
Generators have also been provided as a power back up to Hostels. Emphasis has been laid on hygiene and cleanliness for healthy living. A customized menu caters to the student needs and it keeps changing according to their tastes. Non residential wardens (Teaching staff) addresses the academic and personal problems of the students residing in the hostels at regular intervals. Residential wardens (Teaching staff) to monitor and organize regular study hours. We have Round-the-clock security, communication and the dispensary facilities. Hostel is equipped with Mineral water arrangement facilities.
Functions of the HR Women's Hostel
- RO treated potable water
- Hygienic mess and spacious dining room.
- Wholesome, nutritious food.
- Fully furnished rooms.
- Cots, Racks to organize student’s belongings.
- Hygienic toilets and bathrooms.
- Resident wardens and faculty.
- Access to Central Library and internet after the college hours also.
- Study hours.
- Facilities for games and relaxation.
- Television set for entertainment.
- Large entrance hall with reception and spacious visitors’ room.
- Regular Doctor and free medicines.
- RO MINERAL Water for Drinking.
- GEYSERs for Hot water and Coolers for drinking water.
- Daily News papers English & Telugu for gaining Information.
- CCTVs for security.
- Fire Extinguishers for Safety.
- AMBULENCE for Medical Emergency.
- DOCTOR facility during 12 Noon to 1:30 PM
- Wi-Fi facility for browsing Internet.
- TV for Entertainment.
- Daily study hours and Extended Library hours.
- Indoor And Outdoor Games.
Composition of Committee
- Coordinator: A senior faculty with good network.
- Faculty Member: One faculty from each department.
- Student Member: Two students from each department.
|S.No.||Name of the Faculty||Designation||Department||Position|
|1||Ms.B.Divya Thejaswini||Assistant Professor||EEE||Coordinator|
|7||Mrs.G.Vijaya Rani||Assistant Professor||S&H||Member|
Roles & Responsibilities of Hostel Committee.
HR Women’s Hostel ,