Ashoka Students Council Cell
Student Council is a brain child of the Ashoka Women's Engineering College which is intended for multidimensional technical /non technical skill development among students. Various Departments had proposed to establish their department association for the refinement of students to enrich their professional growth in a continuously improving environment.
Students Council Cell
- To encourage the student creativity, motivation and team work through co curricular development programs.
- To organize various technical /non technical co curricular competitions to excavate the competency among the students.
- To provide economical/financial support to organize the events/activities by the student association.
Facilities of Students Council Cell
- One room for the student association cell to discuss about the activities.
- Notice notices boards are available to the both sides of the room for pasting / keeping circulars, updating the event photos, press clippings, Year Planners etc.,
- Posters of vision and mission of the institute on the wall of the room
- Having a good number of chairs and space to discuss / conduct the committee meetings.
Composition of Committee
- Coordinator: A senior faculty with good network.
- Faculty Member: one faculty from each department.
- Student Member: Two 3rd & two 4th year Students from each department and two 1st & 2nd year Students of MBA & MCA
|S.No.||Name of the Faculty||Designation||Department||Position||Mobile No||Email ID|
|1||S.Raafiya Maheen(IV CSE B/S)||Student||CSE||Coordinatoremail@example.com|
Roles & Responsibilities of Students Council Cell
- To plan activities of all the department associations.
- To conduct the meetings related to student association cell.
- To co ordinate the all department secretaries and supervising the co curricular activities in their department.
- To prepare the minutes of the meeting and summary of events preparation year wise.
- To plan the co curricular activities of their department in sync with their department regular activities.
- To prepare the circulars and schedules of the activities/events.
- Motivating & encouraging the students of the department to participate/ register in various co curricular activities.
- To allot the activity coordinator for each activity in association with their Department HoD.
- To organize department association meetings and preparation of minutes.
- To keep records, summary and documentations of all the events or activities organized.
- To upload the events organized data in to the website and maintenance of screenshots.
- Motivating the students and registering the students to the stated activity.
- Recording of the events and preparation of documents of the organized events/ activities i.e. registration forms, winners list, feedback forms.
- To prepare the report of the event or activity which they had organized.
- To collect the feedback and preparation of feedback analysis, forwarding the same to the HOD & convenor of their respective department for refinement the events.
- To motivate the fellow students to participate in the co curricular activity.
- To act as a organizer & volunteer to the activity and participant in that event.
- To provide feedback on the organized event/activity.
|S.Raafiya Maheen (IV CSE B/S),
Students Council Cell,